Convenience, Compliance, Control and Communication,
every step of the way
• Generate new leads by integrating SmileMate into Google and social media ads
• Generate a comprehensive report of patients’ oral health to better organize, triage and book appointments
• Boost case acceptance of orthodontic treatments
• Motivate patients through hyper-realistic simulations of their smile during and after treatment
• Monitor all treatment types overtime for enhanced compliance and improved convenience
• Increase practice efficiency through automation of repetitive tasks according to your own pre-set protocols
We bring you the most up to date platforms
to manage your patients remotely, including:
AI Clinical analysis
Embedded video features
HIPAA, GDPR, PHIPA/PIPEDA & HITECH security requirements compliance
Patient messaging capabilities
On-demand appointment booking
Available on iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows and iPadOS.
Call us: We are available 24/7 to help you get started
+1 737 201 9002
+44 20 3929 3529
+33 1 86 95 01 01
+61 2 5925 4003
*Special Offers apply only for new customers. Unsubscribe anytime. Termination effective at the end of the current billing period. Specific prices may be updated depending on regions and their needs.
Prices/currencies differ for each country. Ask us for the full pricing list.
Vision simulations are generated to artificial intelligence, they are not contractual and may differ from the final results of the patient’s treatment. Product availability and claims may differ across countries depending on local regulations. Contact your local representative for further information. Refer to your doctor and the IFU before use. SmileMate is a product designed and manufactured by SmileMate. It can only be used by dental professionals registered at SmileMate. Dental Monitoring is a product designed and manufactured by Dental Monitoring. Dental Monitoring can only be used by dental professionals and patients registered at Dental Monitoring. Dental Monitoring and SmileMate are designed to assist dental professionals in observing remotely intra-oral situations and orthodontic treatments (Dental Monitoring).