Here is the key
Whether you’re a dentist, an orthodontist or a dental assistant,
Dental Monitoring brings you the most cutting-edge virtual solutions
to help you provide a high level of care to your patients remotely.
From humble beginnings as a handful of forward-thinkers, we’ve grown into our current-day international team of over 250 people around the world within 5 offices.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving, with over 25 million smiles already scanned and analyzed.
With our radically new approach, our goal is to become a trusted and independent partner for dental professionals, enhancing their business performance, accelerating growth revenue and ultimately reinventing the patient journey. Through our smart, robust AI-based solutions, we provide expert tools to doctors and expert dental care to patients.
From your first point of contact with patients to a more long-term monitoring
of their dental condition or dental treatment, our suite of AI-powered virtual solutions will help you
grow your practice and maximize efficiency.
- Generate new leads by integrating SmileMate into your digital campaigns
- Generate a comprehensive report of patients’ oral health to better organize, triage and book appointments
- Boost case acceptance of orthodontic treatments
- Motivate patients through hyper-realistic simulations of their smile during and after treatment
- Monitor all treatment types overtime for enhanced compliance and improved convenience
- Increase practice efficiency through automation of repetitive tasks according to your own pre-set protocols
We bring you the most up-to-date platforms
to manage your patients remotely, including:
AI Powered Clinical analyses
Embedded video features
HIPAA, GDPR, PHIPA/PIPEDA & HITECH security requirements compliance
Patient messaging capabilities
On-demand appointment booking
Available on iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows and iPadOS.
Whether you wish to meet us at a conference or sign up for one of our webinars; whether you’re more of a self-learner or you are looking for dedicated material about DM, here are all the resources you might need to become a DM expert.